Stakeholder Management Essentials
100% Money back guarantee.
No Fluff. Actionable Content. | Lifetime Access and Frequently Updated.
We're proud to have created courses that cater for non product-led environments.
Packed with content!
Preview the Course
Preview sections of the course below.
What is a Stakeholder
Building a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
Common Stakeholder Management Traps
Fundamentals of Building Trust and Influence with Your Stakeholders
Start learning how to build trust, create alignment and better manage stakeholder expectations today.
Create Happier Stakeholders Today.
Insights From An Experienced Product Leader
- Founded 4x businesses. Still running 2x of them.
- Worked with product leaders to redefine their Product Strategy which helped them secure $50 million in Series C funding.
- Coached and Trained over 1,000 Product Managers globally.
- Coached Product Managers from Miro, Tripadvisor and Microsoft to name a few.
- International keynote speaker, spoken at major conferences such as Mind the Product, Leading the Product, etc.
- Worked with companies of all shapes and sizes, across industries from AI, HealthTech, FinTech, SaaS and Media.
Hey there 👋
After a decade in tech, I realised that the greatest impact I can have was to help build the next generation of Product Leaders.
So in 2019 I decided to make the leap and start my own business as a Product Coach.
Since then I've spoken at major conferences such as Mind the Product and coached 100s of Product Managers around the world, trained over 1,000. People I've worked with have gone on to have successful careers at Google, Microsoft and Miro to name a few.
I've worked across small startups to large enterprises and several different industries (FinTech, AI, HeathTech, etc) and noticed that Product Managers everywhere faced similar challenges.
Product Pathways was created to help scale my impact and making mastering the craft of Product Management accessible and affordable. No paying thousands for a live courses in US time zones that speak to Silicon Valley style Product Management.